The Scribble Mates

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Teaser Tuesday! #5?

Hey all!
Did you hear?
The Fly House has a new, earlier release date of Sunday, January 26th!  So are you ready for another little tease?  Well, here we go then...

THE FLY HOUSE
Teaser # what number are we on??

   Fuck it, Maeve thought as she pulled up her sputtering carbon footprint to the Archive’s valet’s curb.  A young guy in a red vest and black pants jogged over.  He popped open her door and thrust his hand inside.   
     Maeve took the offer of assistance, scouring the valet’s face for signs of recognition.  His eyes lit up like sparklers and his gaze flowed down from her pierced eyebrow, past her septum ring, to the toes of her shitkickers.  She had a dozen sharp remarks ready to raze any attitude she got from him, but the guy only glanced back at another valet, who was sitting on the valet’s bench, tapping his watch with a smirk.  

26 comments:

  1. Ok, more now please! ...11 days? I might need another teaser this week. *looks innocent and bats eyelashes*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a teaser! Lots of voice here in few words. :) Thanks for sharing!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you - this book is going to be big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's yet another comment from me. Are you sure you aren't tired of these yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course I follow this blog :D teasers!! Woot!! Awesome teaser :)

    xx

    Mich

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool! Sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you Witty! I really hope I win that t-shirt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love you Witty! I really hope I win the Fly House t-shirt. <3 Lisa A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh it will be awesome for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very interesting writing...I am intrigued!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your writing is very interesting. I am very intrigued!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like an interesting book!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please tell me The Fly House will be in print someday....I can't afford an ereader, but I want to read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth! The Fly House is available in print now on Amazon. You can grab it here: http://www.amazon.com/The-Fly-House-Misty-Provencher/dp/1495240177/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1390691324&sr=8-1&keywords=the+fly+house+by+Misty+Provencher

      Delete